Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween is in the air!

Fall is definitely in the air here in the midwest. I love Halloween! I love the decorations, the candy, the costumes- absolutely everything!


Spook-tacular 1st Graders
Each of the kids made a ghost for our bulletin board.  Some are walking dogs :) and some are wearing clothes :)


Here is a shot of the hallway outside my classroom.  It's a little off center buat thats the way it is for now!



Glow, Jack, Glow

This Glow, Jack, Glow pumpkin project was found in an old issue of Mailbox Magazine.  The students had a blast creating this 3 dimensional pumpkins.


Eerie Silhouettes

This might be my favorite art project to date.  I took profile pictures of my class and downloaded them to the computer, just to Word.  Then I found a clip art witch had and placed it on top of the pictures.  They were printed and traced on to black paper.  The kids should have actually been wearing a witch had when I took the picture but I did not have one available.  The kids's names are not on the front of this project, so parents and others have to guess who is who.



Painted Pumpkins


















Last week we painted small pumpkins.  I am not a fan of carving pumpkins myself (GASP... I know, me- the big fan of Halloween) and the kids have just as much fun painting them.

~Ms. Anglin

No comments:

Post a Comment