Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween Update

Halloween is over, how sad!

We had an awesome time watching a movie, The Lorax, with the other lower elementary classes.  Then we had our Halloween party and even ate in our classroom!  Those tacos sure were great!  We had other treats too, including these Frankenstein Jell-O cups.



I originally saw these on Pinterest made with vanilla pudding that had been dyed green.  Well, I have a dairy allergy in my room so I opted with lime jell-O and Oreos (which surprisingly don't contain any milk) for the hair.  Very easy and very cute!

Then we got all dressed up and went Trick or Treating around town.  We go to the Assisted Living Center at the hospital and the Nursing Home.  I think the residents enjoy this a little more than we do :)  Our last stop is to walk around the Junior High and High School to show off our costumes.


They sure make scary Grim Reapers, Cleopatras, Power Rangers, Batmen, Pirates, and Princesses!  Our Halloween was a success, I hope yours was too!!

~Ms. Anglin

No comments:

Post a Comment