Tuesday, November 20, 2012

God Bless America

I must say that I am grateful to be able to work in a school where the Pledge of Allegiance is said with PRIDE!

November 7th was Voting Day for my school.  We all got to participate in Kid's Voting.

A student proudly wearing his voting pin and "I Voted" sticker.

We made these cool Cascading Star Mobiles for Veteran's Day.  These are even easier if you have someone else cut out all the stars in advance :)



Our star mobiles hanging for everyone to see.


On Veteran's Day (November 12) our community had a Veteran's Day Program.  There were speakers and all past military were recognized.  The Kindergarten through 3rd Grade students started the program by saying the Pledge of Allegiance in front of the crowd.

 "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

~Ms. Anglin

No comments:

Post a Comment