Thursday, May 25, 2017

End of the year, I miss them already!

Today was the last day of school and man, did we have a blast!  I gave the students 'buckets of fun' to play with this summer.

We started the day with some classroom awards.  I had awards for Accelerated Reader (top 3 points earned), Math Fact Quizzes (top 3 average scores), and Spelling (top 3 average scores).
Math Awards

Accelerated Reader Awards- bookworms

Spelling Awards
We had a little photo shoot featuring many different emotions.
happy

sad

crazy

excited
They got to draw on the cleaned off whiteboard until it was time for Elementary Awards.

We spent the rest of the morning at the city park, where we had a surprise waiting for us.  Our elementary school was ranked number 1 in the state, and as a reward there were 4 inflatables on the football field.  To say the kids had fun is an understatement.  Some took a break from jumping to play on the other equipment.

We ended the morning with a picnic lunch.



These kids truly have no idea how much I am going to miss them.  I'll miss their laughter and giggles, their smiles and hugs, their questions and challenges, their creativity and talent.  Each one of them has etched out a permanent place in my heart!  Keep being amazing kiddos, make me proud!

Love, 


Ms. Anglin

No comments:

Post a Comment