Sunday, April 15, 2018

August 2017

August brought the beginning of the school year.  I was busy getting the classroom ready for a new crop of 16 kiddos.  We had lots of fun at the beginning of the year getting to know each other, learning classroom routines, and jumping right into the excitement of first grade!  
Oh and one more thing- I apologize for the layout of these pictures... I cannot get them grouped nicely and organized, perhaps it is a teaser glimpse inside my head ;)



Ella, Carleigh, Judah, and Rachel
Lilly, Mikaela, Easton, and Tavin
Maycee, Kenzie, Mallory, and Rhys
Tylee, Layne, Jake, and Cayden
We are going to have a fun year!
Playing a getting to know you game


Easton, Maycee, Kenzie, and Mikaela at the Listening Center
Tavin, Rachel, and Mallory at the Listening Center

Carleigh catching me taking pictures, I have to get sneakier
Judah, Tylee, Ella, and Layne doing a name activity


Directed Drawing

Math Centers- finding the missing numbers







Math Craft


No comments:

Post a Comment