Sunday, April 15, 2018

September 2017

September was jam packed full of plants, counting, football, art projects, and show and tell.

Flashlight Friday
Tylee and Maycee reading by flashlight



















Listening Center
Math Center

The best part of me...

my eyes, my mouth 
my hair, my feet, my heart
my brain, my ears 
puppy show and tell!
Plant project using popplet

The Desk Fairy made her first appearance

Listening Center 

Math Puzzles

Math Center


Unplanned uniform for Friday Night Lights

Mallory and her awesome show and tell
Using magnifying glasses to look at leaves




Learning about plants

Mikaela, Maycee, Easton, and Kenzie taking a turn

Getting an UP CLOSE view
Then they did leaf rubbings


looking for all shapes and sizes

Mallory getting the hang of it

rub rub rub

Maycee and Tylee 

Easton, Judah, Lilly

Tavin and Mallory

Rachel, Cayden, Mikaela, and Layne

Tylee and her doll are twins!

Working on the iPads

IXL 

Jake and BB-8

No comments:

Post a Comment