Thursday, February 28, 2013

Winter Wonderland!

I've been a little slow at posting, I know.  But I've just been so busy!  The snow definitely showed up in our state this year!  We made plenty of crafts to decorate our room and hallway.


For our winter bulletin board, each student water color painted 3 round coffee filters.  Once they were dry we folded and cut away.  Colorful snowflakes, huh?  Makes me think of snowflakes made from acid rain...


We made snowmen to hang in the hallway.  Picking out the buttons to hang down his tummy is always a favorite part of this project.  I like how individual each snowman looks, from the different scarf patters to they way the faces look.



Our last addition to our hallway decorations were penguins.  These also turn out cute because they are all put together a little differently.

Happy Shoveling :)

~Ms. Anglin

No comments:

Post a Comment