Thursday, February 28, 2013

100 Days?!?!

On January 28, 2013 we celebrated the 100th day of school.  WHAT!  I cannot beleive how fast the year is going by!  We celebrated by dressing up like we were 100 years old, brought 100 food items to mix together for a snack mix, rested for 100 seconds, took 100 steps, dribbled basketballs 100 times, and made "100" glasses to wear.  It was an awesome time!


Here we are dressed how we think we would look at 100 years old. We had gray hair, canes, and old looking clothes. I must say, I love my outfit :)

I found this idea on Pinterest.  It was a poster but I created a frame.  Each student put on their cool "100" glasses and held the frame up for a picture.  The frame says "It's time to party, you're a 100 day old smarty!"  They loved taking their picture with this.  Then I hung the frame and the pictures up in the hall for everyone to see.

I hope everyone else had a great 100th day!

~Ms. Anglin

No comments:

Post a Comment