Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  We celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday (Thursday) because we have conferences today.  All of the kids made awesome boxes to put their valentines in.  Here they are:
Ella

Emily

Sydney

MaKaylah

Gabriel

Montana

My creation

Justin

Cole
Every school day in February we wrote 1 compliment, nice thing, warm fuzzy for a different classmate.  Once they were written we taped them to the desks.  Every student was very good at giving compliments and saying nice things about their friends. 




My sweeties made beautiful and delicious looking cup cakes for the February bulletin board.


The art project for the hallway was really fun to make.  I dipped bouncy balls in red, pink, and purple paint.  Then we placed a white heart inside a box lid and rolled the bouncy balls around.  The kids really enjoyed doing this hands on art project.



We finished up the Valentine's Day project with the National Honor Society yesterday too.  Our high school buddies came and got us and we rode the bus together to the Nursing Home.  There we hand delivered the valentines that we made and sang "You Are My Sunshine" for them.  It was awesome!  I got tears in my eyes watching how excited and happy we made the residents.  I am very proud of our school.

We all wore red for Caring


Montana was my buddy on the bus :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

~Ms. Anglin

No comments:

Post a Comment