Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I fell behind on fall!

I can't believe the time has gone by so fast and I haven't posted in forever!!  Here is a little catch up on how our fall has gone.
 
We made some fall trees to hang in the hallway.  We traced our hands and arms and painted them brown.  Then we painted puzzle pieces fall colors and glued them to our tree trunks.
 
 
 

We learned about plants in Science this past chapter.  We "grew" some lima beans in the window.  The side with no water didn't grow but the side with the water did sprout!

 
We also made some flowers for the hallway.  After we constructed them we had to put on the correct labels for the plant parts that we learned about.
 
 
 
In math we practiced Addition and Subtraction using counters.  We had a lot of fun shaking the counters- and chasing them around the room!
 
 
 

 
I hope I didn't miss too much! I'll try to get better about posting :)
 
~Ms. Anglin
 


No comments:

Post a Comment