Thursday, April 18, 2013

What's Spring?

So it is April 18th... Look at our playground! All of the snow was gone for about a week, but then we got around 8-12 inches over a few days.
 
 
Even though it is wintery looking outside, we are making our classroom look like spring, my all time favorite season.
 

We made rainbows to brighten the hallway.  It was a very fun project!  Very fun and also a little difficult.  I am glad my senior helper, Rachel, was able to help us that day :)

Rainbow Connection



 

For Mother's Day, we are attempting to grow some flowers.  The kids painted flower pots how they thing their mothers would like them.  They turned out very cute. 
 
 


The marigold seeds are all planted, we have a watering schedule, and the sun is sometimes shining in on them... HOPEFULLY we have growth soon!

 
 
I hope you are enjoying the beginning of spring!  I will enjoy it a little more when soggy snow pants and wet mittens can be put away for good!!
 
~Ms. Anglin