Thursday, February 19, 2015

Odds and Ends

Just some odds and ends to report here.
She was sitting in my rocking chair reading a story she wrote to the class and it was just to cute not to take a picture!

The Desk Fairy comes to visit our classroom every once in a GREAT while.  I try to insist on keeping a neat desk, but not everyone listens!  When the desk fairy visits she looks for a clean desk with no garbage in it and all supplies put away nicely in the supply box.  The last time she visited she left treasures for 2 students.  And of course she left behind a trail of glitter!


In social studies we learned about land forms.  The night before, I decided to do this project! What was I thinking!?  For as little planning and time to get it ready, I think these landform flap book turned out great!



Signing off!

~Ms. Anglin

No comments:

Post a Comment